Urbancode is pleased to announce the release of AnthillPro3, our third generation Build Management Server. AnthillPro3 is built around an embedded workflow engine and a GRID computing engine, making possible definition and automation of processes such as distributed builds, automated tests, promotions, deployments, and more. These capabilities make AnthillPro3 the first Application Lifecycle Automation Server.
AnthillPro3 introduces the concept of a Living Build, a model of what actually happens as a build moves from development to release. Living Builds allow secondary processes, such as automated tests, promotions,and deployments to be performed on the build artifacts. The results are then associated with the original build regardless of when the secondary processes are run. In this way, AnthillPro3 produces a comprehensive view of the history of a build as it travels through the application lifecycle.
Usage scenarios detailing how to employ AnthillPro3 for various tasks including Continuous Integration, Deployments, and Performance Testing are available here.Key Features:
* Continuous Integration – Builds triggered by repository commits; adjustable quiet period; configurable feedback for the development team.
* Distributed Build Farm – Distribute build load across your build farm; split builds to run on several agents for speed.
* Living Builds – Manage builds through the entire application lifecycle from development to release and production.
* Dependency Management – Traceable provision of artifacts from one project to another; support for dependencies on third-party artifacts.
* Configurable Workflows – Embedded workflow engine enables definition of custom processes such as automated tests, promotion, deployment, etc.
* Distributed Role-Aware Deployments – Deploy a multi-tiered application to the database server, application server, and web server simultaneously.
* Compliance out of the box – Role-based security, LDAP integration, traceability, auditability, separation of responsibility, and reports.
* Versatility – Runs any build tool. Integrations with Ant, Nant, Maven, Make, and Groovy. Can run any command line.
* SCM Support – CVS, ClearCase, Harvest, Perforce, PVCS, Starteam, Subversion and VSS are supported. Accurev, Dimemensions, Synergy, and BitKeeper Integrations are in progress.
* Robust Notifications – Configurable notification schemes send the right information to the right users on the right medium at the right time.
* Scheduled Builds – Builds and workflows can be scheduled using recurring schedules or delayed using one-time schedules.
* Dependency Aware Triggers – Kick off builds based on events in the dependency graph.
* Codestation – Track dependencies on other Projects and third-party artifacts.
* IDE Plugins – Developers can interact with AnthillPro and pulldependency artifacts from codestation using Eclipse and Visual Studio plugins.
* Integration Friendly – SOAP interface, remote scripting, RSS feeds and custom XML report generation.
Pricing: Pricing starts at $999 USD for small teams. Licenses for open source projects are complimentary.