This release contains the first version of the new JCA test framework developed by Gábor Lipták. The framework can be used to simulate backend systems that are accessed through a JCA connector, e.g. mainframes.Other changes include:
– The mock object factories now use factory methods to create mock objects making them more extensible. This allows the use of custom mock objects.
– Mockrunner is now officially Java 5 (aka 1.5) compatible. Java 5, 1.4. and 1.3 are supported from now on.
– The Struts test framework now supports custom ActionMapping subclasses.
– The JDBC test framework now supports generated keys
– Improved out parameter handling for callable statements
– Added new ArrayResultSetFactory implemented by Erick G. Reid
– Added a method to easily preload JMS mock destinations with test messages
– Refactored JMS session handling so that closed session are removed from destinations (preventing a memory leak that may occur in special cases)
– Many minor improvements and bug fixes
Please check out the release on our site for the new version and examples for the new JCA test framework.